Private tours with local guide (PRS01)
kr 3800 from
Book a mini vana nd local guide/driver for a private tour. You decide how many hours and we can give recommendation where to go, and tailor made the tour only for you. No other guests will join, that means we do not mix groups, and do not book other guests on the same departure. This is a great way to experience our beautiful area. You get a personal experience with one of our local guides/drivers. Tour in our new and comfortable mini van. We can use our trailer for your luggage.
We offer trips to different places in the municipality and in Finnmark. Our guides speak Norwegian, English or German and are all local experts.
Available 01.05 -30.11 between 08.00 – 23.00
Note: tour is available all year round. In winter please book it with code PRW01
Duartion: 2 – 9 hours
for 1-8 persons (for bigger groups please send us an email)
Tour suggestions that we recommend:
- Kirkenes sightseeing, Russian border and mining town Bjørnevatn. This 2 hour tour is packed with history and more. Can be combined with visits to the famous Snowhotel, Bordlandmuseum and other attractions
- Northern light hunt by bus (from October – March)
- Excursion to Pasvik valley and visit at the Nasjonal park center and brownbear information center
- Excursion to Neiden and vist ant the Skoltesami museum
- Excursion to Bugøynes and local lunch at the Bistro
- Excursion to Grense Jakobselv and visit at the King Oscars chapel. You can take a bath in the Arctic Ocean at a beautiful beach (only in summer from June – Sep)
- Excursion in whole Eastern Finnmark (Varangerbotn, Tana, Vadsø, Vardø, Hamningberg….)
Starting price 2 hours: 3800 NOK for 1-8 persons
after 2 hours: 1000 NOK pr started hour (1-8 persons)
*the price includes local guide / driver (language: Norwegian, English or German) and transport in a Mercedes van (entrance tickets and food are not included) Pick-up at Kirkenes, Kirkenes Airport, Hurtigrutekaia and Snowhotel is included. Prices are calculated with the starting and ending place in Kirkenes/Kirkenes airport between 8.00 and 23.00. Entrance fees and meals are not included.