Hiking trip to viewpoint Kirkenes "Appelsinstein" (KS21)
kr 4500 from
Excursion Point “Appelsinsteinen” (translated: “Orangestone”) is situated just a few kilometers away from Kirkenes but it has a fantastic view. The stone is a witness of the last ice age 10.000 years ago. The trip follows a hiking path in easy terrain. Your guide will tell you about our nature and history and answers gladly all your questions. Remember good shoes, drinking water and some snacks!
We start from Kirkenes and drive approximately 10 minutes to a parking lot. From there the hiking trip starts. It will take us about 45 minutes to reach our destination, the “Appelsinsteinen” which is a big rock wich is laying on top of a little hill and it is a famous place to go for the local people. Fantastik overview of the Bøkfjord and whole Kirkenes. When we arrive we take a little break before we’re heading back to the parking lot. Your guide will tell you about our nature and history and answers gladly all your questions. This trip requires regular condition. Good hiking boots are recommended.
Total hiking distance: 4 km
Private tour, no other guests.
Available 01.06 – 15.09
Duration: 3 hours
10.00 – 13.00 (other times on request)
Price: 4500 NOK for 1 – 8 persons
includes local guide (English-, German or Norwegian speaking), 10 min transportation in a minibus to starting point for the hike.
Information about booking and payment:
- choose the date, pick up time, number of guests and pick up place
- book now: the tour will appear in the basket
- click on the basket and checkout
- on the next page you need to give us billing details
- most of the tours can be cancelled without any costs until 1 week before arrival (not all tours, for ex packages and private tours)
Please read the details about cancellation terms here: https://www.bookingkirkenes.no/about-us/general-terms/
- Do you need assistance with your booking: send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +47 78 99 50 80