Husky mountain hike (KS41)
Join us on a mountain hike with your own Husky. At our Husky Kennel, eager huskies are looking forward to take you on a hike. After a short meet and greet, the hike up to the mountain plateau starts. The first 700 meters you walk through lush Arctic vegetation. Then the terrain rises by 100 meters and transforms into barren mountain rocks. While enjoying the hike and the company of the husky, you will have time to admire the incredible views of the surrounding mountains. Blueberries, cranberries and crowberries ripen during the late summer, and can be picked along the way.
We will take a break at the summit, and if the weather permits, we will make a fire.
Good hiking boots are recommended. REQUIRES Normal physical health.
Note: walking route can be modified, depends on weather conditions
Available 01.06 – 15.10
Duration 2 hours
13.00 – 15.00
Daily min 2 persons
included guide and transfer
Information about booking and payment:
- choose the date, pick up time, number of guests and pick up place
- book now: the tour will appear in the basket
- click on the basket and checkout
- on the next page you need to give us billing details
- most of the tours can be cancelled without any costs until 1 week before arrival (not all tours, for ex packages and private tours)
Please read the details about cancellation terms here: https://www.bookingkirkenes.no/about-us/general-terms/
- Do you need assistance with your booking: send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +47 78 99 50 80