Treriksrøysa, the point where the three countries meet: Norway, Russia and Finland. It is also the only point in the world where three time zones meet! This point is located in the upper Pasvik valley 100 km south of irkenes. We start the tour by minibus and it takes app 2 hours before we reach the parking lot. We follow the track of the border guards, a hike for 6 km each way. The track follows the borderline to Russia. Unique wildlife with birds and in the area with the largest population of brown bears in Norway. This is a very personal tour, only small groups up to 8 persons. This trip requires good condition and is not suitable for children younger then 12 years. Remember good hiking shoes, drinking water and some snacks!
This tour is a daytrip 9-10 hours with start and end in Kirkenes.
Please note that the total driving time is app. 4 hours (2 hours one way).
Total hiking distance: 12 km
Private tour, no other guests. Max 8 persons.
Available 15.06 – 15.09
Duration: 10 hours
09.00 – 19.00
Price: 12.500 NOK 1 – 8 persons
includes local guide (English-, German or Norwegian speaking), 2,5 hours transportation in a minibus to starting point for the hike
Our recommendation: We recommend to stay overnight at the NIBIO Svanhovd visitor centre or Birk Guesthouse in Pasvik valley. We are happy to offer a package incl overnight stay and meal includes local guide (English-, German or Norwegian speaking), transportation in a minibus to starting point for the hike.
Information about booking and payment:
- choose the date, pick up time, number of guests and pick up place
- book now: the tour will appear in the basket
- click on the basket and checkout
- on the next page you need to give us billing details
- most of the tours can be cancelled without any costs until 1 week before arrival (not all tours, for ex packages and private tours)
Please read the details about cancellation terms here: https://www.bookingkirkenes.no/about-us/general-terms/
- Do you need assistance with your booking: send us an email email@example.com or call +47 78 99 50 80