Husky tour Kirkenes (KI50)
This husky tour is one of the best ways to travel in the Arctic Tundra. You will be placed safe and warm in a sledge and a musher drives the sledge.
This husky tour is one of the best ways to travel in the Arctic Tundra. You get warm clothing and will be taken to your husky team.
Our musher drives the sledge, and guests are taking part as passangers (2 per sledge).
Please note: on this tour it is not possible to drive the sledge by your own, you participate as passenger.
Available 01.12 – 30.04
Duration 2 hours
13.00 – 15.00
15.00 – 17.00
Daily min 2 persons
included transportation, guide, warm clothing
Information about booking and payment:
- choose the date, pick up time, number of guests and pick up place
- book now: the tour will appear in the basket
- click on the basket and checkout
- on the next page you need to give us billing details
- payment can be done by card (Visa/Master) and PayPal
- most of the tours can be cancelled without any costs until 1 week before arrival (not all tours, for ex packages and private tours)
Please read the details about cancellation terms here: https://www.bookingkirkenes.no/about-us/general-terms/
- Do you need assistance with your booking: send us an email email@example.com or call +47 78 99 50 80