Kirkenes Sightseeing and visit at Russian border & Snowhotel (KI31S)
kr 4000 from
More information about the tour
Local storytelling which gives you much more impression about Kirkenes and surroundings then expected.
In only 2 hours you get presented all winter highlights in Kirkenes. A guided trip by bus through Kirkenes, to the Russian border and the famous Snowhotel. Included is also guiding about Kirkenes, the way of living up here, the local history and our relations with Russia. Tour with a personal touch and a local guide.
Programme: First we take a Kirkenes sightseeing with stop at a viewpoint. We continue to the crossing point Storskog on the border between Norway and Russia. Your guide will provide information on the various historical events which took place in this area. Next stop is Kirkenes Snowhotel. Visit this cold world with its`beautiful ice sculptures. You can visit all the rooms, take pictures and order a hot beverage in our cafe. We also own a dog yard where you can cuddle with our dogs, or you spend some time with our reindeers roaming around the area. Total time at snowhotel app 1 hour. After this cool experience we go back to Kirkenes.
The morning departure fits for guests arriving/departing by Hurtigruten/Havila. Pick up and drop off at pier is included.
Available 01.11 – 30.04
Duration 2 hours
09.30 – 11.30
13.00 – 15.00
min 2 persons
included transportation from/to hotel, local guide, entrance fee snowhotel
Information about booking and payment:
- choose the date, pick up time, number of guests and pick up place
- book now: the tour will appear in the basket
- click on the basket and checkout
- on the next page you need to give us billing details
- payment can be done by card (Visa/Master) and PayPal
- most of the tours can be cancelled without any costs until 1 week before arrival (not all tours, for ex packages and private tours)
Please read the details about cancellation terms here: https://www.bookingkirkenes.no/about-us/general-terms/
- Do you need assistance with your booking: send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +47 78 99 50 80