Hiking trip in Pasvik to the old farm house "Namdalen" (KS19)
kr 6800 from
Excursion to the old farm house “Namdalen” in the Pasvikvalley. We start in Kirkenes with a mininbus and drive apporximately 25 minutes down the Pasvikvalley. On the way to our starting place for the hike we will pass the area of the Ironoremine in Bjørnevatn and we make a short stop on a viewpoint beside the Langfjord where you can see “Storfjellet” (a big rock formation). When we arrive on the parking lot, our hiking trip in Pasviks Taigaforest is starting. We hike in easy terrain and follow a path for about 3 kilometers until we arrive at the old, closed down Farm of Namdalen. The hike takes approximately 1 hour. When we arrive at Namdalen we take break and go back in time of the first settlers, before we’re heading back. Your guide will tell you about our nature and history and answers gladly all your questions. This is a very personal tour, only small groups up to 12 persons. This trip requires regular condition. Remember good shoes, drinking water and some snacks!
Total hiking distance: 6 km
Private tour, no other guests.
Available 01.06 – 15.09
Duration: 4 hours
14.00 – 18.00
includes local guide (English-, German or Norwegian speaking), 25 min transportation in a minibus to starting point for the hike.
Information about booking and payment:
- choose the date, pick up time, number of guests and pick up place
- book now: the tour will appear in the basket
- click on the basket and checkout
- on the next page you need to give us billing details
- we do no charge your credit card until 4 weeks before the trip date (unless otherwise agreed with the customer)
- most of the tours can be cancelled without any costs until 1 week before arrival (but not all tours)
Please read the details about cancellation terms here: https://www.bookingkirkenes.no/about-us/general-terms/
- Do you need assistance with your booking: send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +47 78 99 50 80