Kirkenes sightseeing and visit at the Russian border (KI31)
kr 3000 from
More information about the tour
Local storytelling which gives you impressions about Kirkenes and surroundings.
On this tour you get, in only 2 hours an interesting summary about Kirkenes history, daily life, relationship to Russia, climate and much more. Guided tour through the town of Kirkenes and surroundings incl visit at two viewpoints, the Russian border and the mining town. Several stops on our way for photographing. Your guide will provide information and answer your questions. Our last stop is the viewpoint ”Storfjell” where we get a nice view over the fjord.
The morning departure fits also for all guests arriving and departing by Hurtigruten (pick up and drop off at pier included)
Price includes pick up in Kirkenes, hotels, airport and Hurtigruten pier.
Small groups from 2 to max 10 guests, the tour is with a personal touch and a local guide. Several stops on our way where you get the possibilty to take nice pictures.
Available 01.12 – 30.04
Note: Tour is available all year round. In period May – Nov booking code is KS06
Duration: 2 hours
09:30 – 11:30
13:00 – 15:00
other departures on request
Price: 3000 NOK for 1 – 4 persons, from 5 persons: +750 NOK per person
includes local guide/driver (English-, German or Norwegian speaking), transportation a minibus, pick up in Kirkenes, Kirkenes airport, Hurtigruten pier or Snowhotel is included
Information about booking and payment:
- choose the date, pick up time, number of guests and pick up place
- book now: the tour will appear in the basket
- click on the basket and checkout
- on the next page you need to give us billing details
- most of the tours can be cancelled without any costs until 1 week before arrival (not all tours, for ex packages and private tours)
Please read the details about cancellation terms here: https://www.bookingkirkenes.no/about-us/general-terms/
- Do you need assistance with your booking: send us an email email@example.com or call +47 78 99 50 80